Come Visit Us!
The National Ballpark Museum now has regular set hours:
Tuesday – Friday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
"If you are a baseball fan in general or are devoted to ballparks in particular, you owe it to yourself to visit this nationally recognized public museum." Joe Mock, Baseballparks.comLearn More
- Perfect for cocktail receptions, management retreats, teambuilding events, client appreciation events, and more!
- Located ½ block from Coors Field.
- Great gathering place for clients who are doing a "family day at the ballpark" or to hold reception before or after the game.
- Ideal for groups of up to 50 people
No Upcoming Events
- Check back soon for updates.