The National Ballpark Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and would welcome your contributions. In addition to membership, there are several ways to support the National Ballpark Museum through donations and sponsorships.
We are seeking qualified volunteers. Please contact us if you are interested!
The annual fund is vital to the day-to-day operation of the museum. Through the annual fund, individuals play a vital role in the museum’s mission, providing unrestricted donations support for exhibitions and programs.
Annual fund donors are among the National Ballpark Museum’s most dedicated friends and demonstrate an appreciation for the ways in which the National Ballpark Museum enhances the preservation of baseball’s history.
To make a contribution to the National Ballpark Museum annual fund:
- Donate online via Pay Pal. This secured Web site encrypts all personal information (credit card number, name, and address) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Click on the “DONATE” button below.
- Donate by mail. Send a check or credit card number (with expiration date), along with your name, address, and telephone number to the National Ballpark Museum, 1940 Blake Street, Suite 103, Denver, CO 80202.
- Donate by telephone. Call the office at 303-974-5835 to donate using your credit card.
Planned giving refers to any major gift that involves financial or estate planning. Such gifts can provide important benefits to you and to the museum. The different types of planned gifts include endowed gifts; tangible personal property (including sports memorabilia); life income gifts (charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts); and bequests.
Contact Bruce Hellerstein, Curator, at 303-974-5835 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in making a planned gift.
Opportunities exist for corporations, foundations, and individuals to sponsor special exhibitions and programs. Sponsors receive substantial exposure and acknowledgment in recognition for their support. Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels. Benefits include:
- Acknowledgment in exhibition/program materials including advertising, press releases, Web site, outdoor signage, and retail merchandise
- Exhibition signage in museum
- Recognition in mailings to the National Ballpark Museum’s constituencies
- Private tours and exhibition previews
- Facility rental privileges
- Invitations to opening night celebration
- Additional opportunities specific to your needs
The National Ballpark Museum is happy to work with interested parties to develop a plan that meets your goals. Contact us at 303-974-5835 or email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities.