Located in the heart of LoDo, across from Coors Field in Denver, Colorado, the National Ballpark Museum is available for rent and makes a unique setting for private events such as tailgating parties, banquets, receptions, conferences, seminars, meetings and intimate dinners.
Please contact us for more information about hosting an event or event planning services available at the museum!
- Accommodates up to 20 for a reception.
- Events may be held from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Museum-sponsored educational programs and co-sponsored events have first priority for the use of museum space. Smoking is not permitted in the National Ballpark Museum.
- Renters must gain prior approval from the event coordinator for music and volume levels; photography; the use of candles, Sterno, or any flame; and decorations.
- Renters must notify the event coordinator two weeks in advance of any arrangements made for delivery of equipment or materials.
- A lease agreement and certificate of insurance for a general liability of one million dollars must be completed prior to the event.
- The National Ballpark Museum does not operate on-site catering services. The museum has a small caterers’ kitchen located in the back of the building. The kitchen is equipped with sinks, preparation areas, warming ovens, refrigerator and freezer and dishwasher. Caterers must make special arrangements in advance to leave any equipment or materials in the museum past the conclusion of the event.
- An on-site manager to provide building over-site during events.
- Set-up and clean-up
- Museum guards to provide gallery security during events when the exhibition galleries are open. The number of guards needed depends on the number of guests.
Reservation, Cancellation, and Billing Policies
- A temporary hold may be placed for up to two weeks. A non-refundable, security deposit is required to confirm a reservation. This deposit is applied to the final rental bill.
Please contact us for more information about hosting an event or event planning services available at National Ballpark Museum!
Sharon Patrick Tour Coordinator